.: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is it your company does?
2. What software is your company experienced
We provide IT and networking solutions to small and medium sized
businesses in the Greater Toronto Area and Durham Region. We also sell hardware and
software, maintain systems both in our tech center and onsite and
we provide free technical phone support to our customers.
We are experienced with a wide range of software, including, but
not limited to:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Windows Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- SQL/Microsoft Access
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Services
- Sage BusinessVision
3. How many employees do you employ?
4. How long have you been in business for?
We currently have 5 full time technical staff, along with various
other contracted help.
5. Do you handle business and home-users?
We have been in business since 1994.
6. What are your current rates?
At this point in time, we currently handle business customers only.
7. What is your reponse time?
Our rates are depended on the job required to be completed. For
a complete pricing scheme, contact our sales department.
8. Are you connected to the Canadian Security Intelligence Service?
We respond to all support requests, during business hours, within 3 hours of receiving the message.
9. Who do I contact with questions and comments?
No, we have no connection with the Canadian Security Intelligence
Service, except for the initials of our business name.
Please refer to our "Contact Us" section of our website for all
required contact information, or click this link to send us a message.